Okay, so this isn’t an actual Valentino Rossi replica, but AGV won’t let a good opportunity to shift a few extra units by putting the race number of their most famous rider on the side of a decent helmet. This is the AGV AX-8 Evo Valentino Rossi ’46’ helmet.
The design is simple, a plain black helmet with a Rossi’s race number ’46’ on the sides. Add an AGV logo or two, and you have yourself a minimal and clean helmet design. This stripped back design is actually pretty in-keeping with the AGV AX-8 Evo helmet ethos.
The AX-8 Evo Naked Helmet is the street bike version of the AX-8 DS EVO. AGV have removed a few features, like the peak, in order to strip back this helmet and reduce any excess weight and drag.
Description: Valentino Rossi AGV AX-8 Evo Naked 46 helmet
The AGV AX-8 EVO helmet has become a hit favorite thanks to its unique, fighter-pilot looks, the AX-8 Evo Naked also boasts practical features such as light weight and a wide field of vision. The shape of the carbon-aramid-fiberglass shell minimizes buffeting, thereby reducing neck fatigue, the inner parts are removable and washable and the visor resists scratching and fogging.
The AGV AX-8 Evo Naked road helmet has an aggressive look and is well suited to a wide range of motorbikes including Streetfighters, Supermotos and even entry level Nakeds. It addresses a new road-riders generation having a strong personality and constantly seeking for a distinctive look and strong emotions With tense and modern lines, low weight and excellent ventilation, these helmets are also perfect for more experienced riders.
- Exterior shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, plastic material
- Double D retention system
Image gallery of the Valentino Rossi AGV AX-8 Evo Naked 46 helmet:
Check out the Revzilla review of the AGV AX-8 EVO helmet:
|Check out the Valentino Rossi AGV AX-8 Evo Naked 46 helmet at MotoIn.com (DE based with UK and US sites, ship globally)|
|Check out the Valentino Rossi AGV AX-8 Evo Naked 46 helmet at FCmoto.com (EU based with UK and US sites, ship globally)|