The AGV K3 Rossi Sword Helmet that Rossi wore for pre-season testing in 2007 in Jerez is now on general sale in the affordable AGV K3 helmet range.
Valentino Rossi wore the Sword helmet during the Jerez testing session in 2007 after he had lost the world championship to Nicky Hayden – many said the sword was symbolic and represented that Rossi had to almost act like King Arthur and draw the sword from the stone, as a metaphor for him winning back the world championship.
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND IMAGES:
The AGV K3 series is a thermoplastic full face helmet and is the perfect choice for those looking for a quality product at a reasonable price. The AGV K3 has a host of features including vents, removable and washable internal padding and a clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate visor
- Painted high resistant thermoplastic shell
- Front air intakes and rear extractors
- Dry-Lex internal fabrics with hygienic treatment
- Clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Street 8 visor
- Extra quick release system visor which doesn’t require tools
- Perimetrical visor seal
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
Check out the video of the AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Sword helmet for a 360 degree view.
Although this model is not currently being made you can still find them available, especially at Amazon
|Get the AGV K3 Rossi Sword helmet at Amazon|