AGV have finally released the AGV GP-Tech Celebr-8 Rossi Replica Helmet, albeit in strictly limited numbers. The Celebr-8 helmet was created for Valentino to celebrate his 8th World Championship title in 2008. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find out where stock can be found online.
The design is stylish and subdued (when compared to other Rossi replicas on the market) and is fully approved for track or road use.
Stocks go rapidly, and as we mentioned it is strictly limited edition – so get one quick if you want one. We are expecting this one to sell faster than any of the other previous limited editions.
Product Details: AGV GP-Tech Celebr-8 Rossi Replica Helmet
The AGV GP-Tech Celebr-8 helmet is a fantastic limited edition Valentino Rossi replica race helmet. With the full GP-Tech specification this helmet replicates that worn by Rossi on his victory lap celebrating his 8th title win and will also be worn during winter testing 2008/09. This Celebr-8 helmet will come in a limited edition box.
The GP-Tech is AGV’s range topping race helmet and as such we believe you’d struggle to find anything better than this.
- Shell: SSL – Super-super-light Carbon-Kevlar construction
- Number of Shells: Three shell sizes
- Ventilation: IVS (Intergrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly into the shell
- Padding: Coolmax, Hygienic Treatment, Removable and washable (inc neckroll)
- Visor: Clear, flat anti-scratch and no-fog race shield with tearoff system, XQRS Extra-quick release system
- Retention: Double D buckle
- NOTE: Supplied with CLEAR visor
AGV GP-Tech Celebr-8 Images:
|Get the AGV Corsa Rossi Winter Test 2015 helmet at Revzilla.com|