This Valentino Rossi race replica helmet is a classic design and remains a firm fan favorite. This is the Gothic helmet design that Valentino raced with for a few seasons from 2005 onwards.
First seen in the 2005 MotoGP season, this is a bold and striking design that takes Valentino’s customary Sun and Moon motifs and adds a dark twist to them.
The design was created by Aldo Drudi and it features a stark and blocky Sun on the right ride of the helmet, with a sharp crescent Moon on the left side. The rear of the helmet features the initials ‘VR’ in a Gothic typeface. The chin is yellow and features Rossi’s number 46. A simple and effective design.
The AGV K3 range is a great way for fans to get a Rossi race replica without needing to totally break the bank. The K3 is AGV’s entry range, which makes it very affordable, and you won’t compromise on quality as it takes many of the same features from the Premium AGV GP-Tech and Pista ranges.
Official Description for the AGV K3 Gothic helmet:
The K-3 is near the top end of the AGV entry level range. GP-tech lines and Valentino Rossi replica helmet graphics make this the ideal helmet for young riders and fans of the racing world. The only full-face thermoplastic model in the agv range, the K-3 is the perfect choice for riders in search of a safe, high-quality helmet with attractive design at a modest price.
The K3 is AGV’entry-level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The K3 has a very high specification and is packed with features. The K3 uses AGV’s well proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction, this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties, however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fibreglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
- HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
- Multi Density E.P.S. inner shell.
- Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear extractors
- Fully removable, washable Dri-Lex lining with Sanitized antibacterial hygienic treatment. (K3 basic; Dry comfort liner replaces Dri-Lex)
- Street8 visor, with NFS anti fog coating, anti scratch and 100% UV protection. (K3 basic no anti fog coating)
- XQRS; Extra Quick Release System, visor changing in seconds with no tools.
- PVS Perimetrical visor seal (improved sealing and low noise).
- Micro-metric adjustable retention system. (K3 basic seat belt style buckle)
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. (K3 basic no rear spoiler)
- Removable chin curtain
- Removable nose protector
- S.H.A.R.P. 4 stars
- ACU gold
- Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
- 2 year warranty plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
- Sizes XS-XXL
Check out the in-depth video review of the AGV K3 Rossi Gothic helmet by Revzilla.com
Gallery of the AGV K3 Rossi Gothic helmet:
Find out where to buy the Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet below:
|Get the AGV Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at SportsbikeShop.co.uk|
|Get the AGV Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at Revzilla.com|
|Get the AGV Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at J&PCycles.com|
|Get the AGV Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at MotorcycleHouse.com|
|Get the AGV Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at Amazon|
|Get the AGV Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at|