This is another classic Valentino Rossi Misano helmet design – this time AGV have used the 2011 Misano MotoGP as inspiration for the latest Valentino Rossi race replica in their bestselling K3 SV range.
This helmet design is sometimes referred to as the ‘WTF!’ or ‘Expletive’ design, and one glance at the helmet will tell you why.
The helmet was designed by Aldo Drudi and Rossi stated that the helmet gave an insight to his mindset while he was racing. It was also speculated that the helmet was an insight into Valentino’s frustrations that he was having during his unsuccessful time at Ducati since his highly publicized move to the factory. The helmet is bright yellow and features a thought bubble emerging out from behind the visor – the bubble is filled with comic symbols and icons depicting swear words.
This is an eye-catching helmet and goes down as one of the funniest Valentino Rossi helmet designs of recent years. The helmet was originally made available in very limited numbers in the GP-tech range which sold out very quickly, so it is great to see it being made available in the much more affordable K3 range.
Official description of the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF Misano helmet:
The AGV K3 SV Helmet builds on AGV’s extensive experience in designing the Pista GP and Corsa helmets as well as the legacy of the original K3 helmet. An aerodynamic shell shape is optimized for stability and aggressive aesthetics and features an integrated, compact rear spoiler to reduce turbulence. The narrow chin bar is streamlined to help the helmet cut through the wind at high speeds, further increasing stability.
The AGV K3 SV helmet incorporates a drop-down sun visor, making the helmet a tour de force, aggressive street or touring helmet. The K3 is also communication-ready and features speaker pocket cut outs to minimize discomfort caused by Bluetooth speakers pressing into your ears. The AGV K-3 SV Helmet is an excellent choice for any rider who values sophisticated, modern design in a safe and feature-rich package.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes
- 4 EPS sizes optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 4 front vents (3 at the forehead and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Face shield mechanism features PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against drafts and wind noise
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate face shield with 100% protection from UV rays
- GT 2 face shield has improved peripheral vision thanks to the specially-shaped profile of the aperture
- Integrated drop-down Sun Visor (ISV) is scratch-resistant and can be replaced easily and without special tools
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
- Weight: 1520g in MS size
The AGV K3 SV is probably the cheapest way to get an authentic Valentino Rossi race replica helmet from a respected and reliable brand and helmet manufacturer.
Image gallery of the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet (Misano 2011):
Find out where to get the AKV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet from Misano below:
|Get the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet at FC-Moto.com (Worldwide Shipping)|
|Get the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet at Sportsbikeshop.co.uk (Worldwide Shipping)|
|Get the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet at Revzilla.com (Worldwide Shipping)|
|Get the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet at MotorcycleSuperstore.com (Worldwide Shipping)|
|Get the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet at Amazon|
|Get the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi WTF helmet at|